About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of my 2 beautiful daughters and a loving wife to my wonderful husband. A great friend to everybody and a bad enemy to those who'll try me.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Great night sleep

I had a great night sleep last night. I went to bed at 11 pm and awoke at 8 am. I had 10 hours of sleep but in the middle of that hours, I woke up maybe twice to feed my baby. It still a good hours sleep because I usually have 4-5 hours of sleep every night. I am glad Ally went back to sleep right away so she did not have a chance to wake up Dimple. She must be so tired because we were playing outside yesterday whole afternoon, she rode her bikes and running around. We had a chance to play yesterday because I had a day off from work. It's always fun to spend time with your kids.
Today, I have to go back to work again, 4 days straight and i will be having another day off on Tuesday. I am so excited for that day because I will see my friend Geny.

No comments:

Post a Comment