About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of my 2 beautiful daughters and a loving wife to my wonderful husband. A great friend to everybody and a bad enemy to those who'll try me.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My day

My daughter woke up so early today and asking for breakfast. It was 5:30 in the morning and I was so tired to get up to get her something to eat. She kept telling me to get up and get her a food. I got up and gave her a juice then she told me she wants some rice. I decided to got up and start cooking as early as 6:00 am. It is very hard for me to get up early because of my job. I get home from work at 11 pm almost everyday and go to bed at 12 midnight. I know being a parent and working full time at the same time is tough but I still managed my time and my self well. I hope mydaugther sleep more hours tonight so that I can have more sleep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment