About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of my 2 beautiful daughters and a loving wife to my wonderful husband. A great friend to everybody and a bad enemy to those who'll try me.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My day at work

It's been a long day today from my work. I started at 2 pm and went home at 9:30 pm. Actually, it wasn't so bad because usually I go home at almost 12 mid-night. I had an easy day today at work because I was working with a female co-worker. I didn't say that our male co-worker are bad, it was just different working with women. We supposed to leave from work at 10 pm but we left half hour early because we were done with everything. It is very boring to stay at work with nothing to do. I'd rather go home early and have some rest or spend my extra time to my family.
Tomorrow will be my day off from work, so I am hoping that I could get some more sleep tonight and some rest tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment