About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of my 2 beautiful daughters and a loving wife to my wonderful husband. A great friend to everybody and a bad enemy to those who'll try me.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A call for a friend

It was a long today for me and my kids were sleeping. I was holding my phone and it seems like something is missing to me. It was my best friend Geny. This is our story. Almost two years ago we had conflict and very personal arguments. Me and Geny were friends since our teenage lives, we hang out together in the Philippines, we worked at the same company, we worked at the hours and she even slept at our house most of the time. She is like a sister to me. By luck, we both married an American guy and live at the same state and the same City. When I got here in the US, we continued the friendship that we started when were in the Philippines. Until one day, we had conflict and arguments. We both had high pride so it last almost two years that we didn't have communication and the saddest thing was, our kids are growing without knowing each other. It was so sad to think especially we lived in the same City also in the Philippines, our parents known each other.

Ally accidentally dialed her number three times already since I did not delete it in my phonebook but I had to cut it. So, this morning I was really sad and I do really miss her. I decided to give her a call and she answered it. We talked and we cried because we know in spite of all the bad words we exchanged each other before, deep in our hearts we know that we still love each other. She felt bad that she wasn't there all through my pregnancy with dimple. I told her that it was okay because I have a newly found sisters ( all PPM members) and they were always there for me. Cecille were there every doctor's visit I had and Cristina, Charyn and Marie, they were the one who watched Alyssa while I was in labor. They are all great friends and I feel so blessed I met them.
We had talk for almost 2 hours and so many things happened between us and our families for two years that we didn’t have contacts. I am so happy now that we talk each other again and I hope she learned her lessons coz I do learned my lesson now.

No comments:

Post a Comment