About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of my 2 beautiful daughters and a loving wife to my wonderful husband. A great friend to everybody and a bad enemy to those who'll try me.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

When my Mom met my Dad

My mom went to visit her cousin from her mother's side and it was a co-incidence that my dad is a cousin of her cousin with her cousin's dad side. My dad felt in love to my mom at first time he saw her. My dad went to their both cousin's house to visit my mom. He told her he loves her but my mom wasn't sure because she wanted to finish her college first. My dad was hard headed and didn't listen to what my mom said. One day, my mom left the place and went back home which is 3 hours away by bus. She didn't tell my dad that she was leaving that day because she didn't like my dad that time. She went to a bus station and waiting for the bus to leave while suddenly my dad showed up. She was very angry to my dad and she didn't know how dad knew that she was leaving. My mom felt so scared because her parents were so strict and did not want my dad to go with her. My mom told my dad to leave and got out from the bus but my dad was very tricky, he told my mom that he would go with her when she will not say she love's him too. It was very funny because dad knew that my mom's parents will not let her having boyfriend that time so my dad knew that mom didn't want my dad to go with her. Therefore, my mom, said yes to my dad just to leave her alone and after saying it, my dad left and told my mom that he will come to her place to visit her. My mom had a big relief when my dad got out from the bus and went home. My mom thought that, that was the last day seeing my dad. Two weeks after my mom's parents woke my mom up and told her she had visitors, it was my dad with his parents. My mom was so mad because my dad told my mom's parents that he is going to marry my mom. My mom told her parents that,
I didn't know anything about what he said. He is not my boyfriend.
My dad really pursued his intentions to marry my mom until my mom just agreed on it. September 23, they got married. A year after my big brother was born. My mom and dad lived with my dad's parents and it was so hard for my mom. My dad's family treated my mom as their slave, my mom washed their clothes, cooked their food and cleaned their house. A year after my mom got pregnant again for their second child, but when the baby born, the baby past away. It was so hard for them especially for my dad watching my mom suffered. They decided to build their own house, it wasn't a nice house, they just wanted to be separated from my dad's family. Then I was born and 3 more siblings was born. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My dad works at NFA (National Food Authority). My dad works hard for us to have good future. He wanted us to finished college because that is the only wealth they could give us since we are not rich. Thankfully we both finished college except our other brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment