About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of my 2 beautiful daughters and a loving wife to my wonderful husband. A great friend to everybody and a bad enemy to those who'll try me.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thanks to all my friends

After posting this message, I got many phone calls and messages from my concerned friends. They were the one who were affected to what this Person did to me. But I will never be affected to what she might say or talk about me because I know myself more than anybody. My friends were just so concerned of what I feel after this messages beacuse they know me better than this evil woman. Now, I know that there are so many people that love me and supporting me all the way. Thank you so much to all of you. Thank you for making the effort to comfort me but I am very okay and not affected through all this alligation because I know who I am and I don't need to make more explanation. I know that all my friends knows what's the truth and who is the real person that this woman were talking about. She was just describing her self to the public and using me as if that person. hehehehe, funny.

Now, we are planning to visit the Church of Pastor Jordan and meet him personally. I think that will be a good idea.

Again, thank you so much to all my friends here in the US and Philippines.

God bless to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment