About Me

My photo
I am a proud mother of my 2 beautiful daughters and a loving wife to my wonderful husband. A great friend to everybody and a bad enemy to those who'll try me.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday

It's Thursday, and I supposed to have a day off today but I'm not. I will be working today from2pm til 10 pm tonight. It will be 8 hour straight again as usual. I enjoy going to work because I will meet many people and seems that I have break also from my kids. This way I can have time for my self and at the same time earning some $$.
Being a full time mom and working full time at the same is very tough but very exciting everyday. I know how hard to stay home all the time watching our kids fighting each other. Sometime we wish to have a day off from our kids and I am so lucky that I have that everyday. I love being with my kids all the time but we just need to have a break sometimes. It is always exciting for me to get home everyday from work because I will see my family again and likewise, it is very exciting for me to go back to work and meeting new people. I love what I am doing and I know my kids will be so proud of me when they grow up because I am so proud of my self and my achievements in life. I can tell them a lot of stories that I have experienced while they are little. I am so blessed with everything. God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment